Should You Take Legal Action After A Personal Injury Or If Your Civil Rights Have Been Violated?

After a car accident, a slip-and-fall accident, a serious dog bite or an injury caused by a violent act, you naturally have many concerns, including:

  • Emergency treatment and follow-up medical care and therapy — and resulting expensive medical bills
  • Lost wages and other economic losses
  • Practical problems such as a need for special transportation or disability accommodations at home
  • Pain and suffering

In addition, you may wonder whether — and how — to file a claim or lawsuit to recover compensation from negligent parties and/or insurers. After an accident, injuries lead to financial and practical troubles. You likely realize you need knowledgeable advice and help.

Caution: Be careful not to engage in lengthy discussions about the accident or your injury with investigators or insurance company representatives without obtaining legal counsel first. You could unwittingly harm your case.

The good news is that a personal injury attorney on your side can do the heavy lifting of gathering evidence, determining liability and preparing compelling arguments on your behalf. The sooner you have a lawyer on the case, the more options you will have for achieving a good outcome.

Request A Free Consultation To Get A Lawyer's Advice On Personal Injury And Civil Rights Claims

You may have been wronged and even suffered a personal injury as a result of a civil rights violation by police, a landlord, an employer, a neighbor, a stranger or a business. Trial lawyer Anthony Tomkiewicz can evaluate your case and determine whether there is a cause of action to bring a lawsuit against the wrongdoer.

The Law Office of Attorney Anthony Tomkiewicz, P.C., in Joliet has helped many people injured in accidents in Illinois to get the financial support they needed and deserved. Mr. Tomkiewicz has a reputation for taking on tough cases and obtaining favorable outcomes, in large part because he is always ready to take a case to trial if needed. If you were injured by a drunk driver, there may be an opportunity to seek compensation from a bar or other establishment that provided alcohol to an obviously drunk customer who proceeded to cause the accident.

Explore Your Options For Recovering Compensation When You Have Been Injured Or Wronged

Contact The Law Office of Attorney Anthony Tomkiewicz, P.C., through this website. Call 630-423-8726 to request an initial consultation and learn how you can file an effective claim or lawsuit.